Re: Unable to stream content over a multicast network

And when you created the nsc file you specified this file as the source as well?

"Siddhartha Goenka" <SiddharthaGoenka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:95E0B30C-F1D9-405B-8B44-EB530D3298CC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am specifying a video file (.wmv) to source.
Enjoy inventing

"Mike Lowery" wrote:

"Siddhartha" <Siddhartha Goenka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to stream a video playlist over a multicast network. For that i
created a Pubilishing point with multicast enabled. Then i ran the
Announcement Wizard to create the .nsc and .asx files. After that when i
tried to start the publishing point, it shows the following error:

"The publishing point cannot be started because the server does not have
appropriate stream formats. Error Code: 0xc00d006b"

What is the problem?

What file(s) are you specifying for a source?