Re: VBA script to send a filename (drive/path) and launch to play WMP
- From: "Alessandro Angeli" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:27:57 -0400
But I don't know where to get these syntax and its
The API for WindowsMediaEncoder is documented in the
The API for WindowsMediaPlayer is documented in the
WindowsMediaPlayer SDK and recent Windows SDK and MSDN
Appreciate if anyone can direct me with examples/samples
would be a good start.
The SDKs have some samples.
It is not clear how you want to play the file:
- embedded in your own application?
- running a new instance of the standalone player?
The latter is easy enough: just execute wmplayer.exe passing
it the filename on the commandline:
How to execute external processes depends on the language
// Alessandro Angeli
// MVP :: DirectShow / MediaFoundation
// mvpnews at riseoftheants dot com
- Prev by Date: Re: Modify frame rate of avi and asf file using Windows Media Obje
- Next by Date: Re: VBA script to send a filename (drive/path) and launch to play
- Previous by thread: VBA script to send a filename (drive/path) and launch to play WMP
- Next by thread: Re: VBA script to send a filename (drive/path) and launch to play