Re: vs.net and media player sdk
- From: "Ron Dadras" <rdadras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 09:19:38 -0700
I drop the media player control on my aspx form from V.S. toolbox but I do
not see any code on the code behind page. V.S. does not generate the code to
instantiate the object. All I am trying to accompolish is to look up the
video file path from data base and setup the media player control to play
that file when the aspx page loads! The SDK clearly says when I drop the
control on my form I should see code in the code behind page.
"Jim Travis [ms]" <jtravis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The WMP control is a client side control. You need to embed it in your
page using the HTML OBJECT tag.
Windows Media Player SDK
Please do not send email directly to this alias as this alias is for
newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no
warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. ©
Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
"RonD" <rdadras@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I installed the windows media player sdk 10 on my developement system
with windows media player 10. I added the media player component to the
tool box of my Visual Studio 2003. When I drop it on a c# asp.net form
visual studio does not create any code on the code page. I added
referrence to WMPLib but no change.
The operating system is windows XP media center edition 2005. Any idea
what I should do? Would the operating system be the reason?
Thanks for any input.
- Prev by Date: Re: how to "stop" when file "time" = 0
- Next by Date: Re: how to "stop" when file "time" = 0
- Previous by thread: Re: vs.net and media player sdk
- Next by thread: which version of the meida format sdk I should use and let my program can run on windows xp basic/sp1