Re: Minimizing Player
- From: Jinzo <Jinzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 08:47:01 -0700
Jinzo wrote:Thank you, this fixed it. I guess I was searching in the wrong places this
I don't the technical term for this, so bare with me.
When I first installed WMP, it gave me the option to let it set minimized on
the taskbar, which let me skip songs and press pause without maximizing the
window. It randomly stopped doing this (Now it just sits as a tab and I can't
do anything to the player without maximizing it) and I don't know how to get
it to be able to press pause and skip songs and change volume while it's
sitting on the taskbar. Can someone point me in the right direction?
To get it on the taskbar, right click an empty part of your taskbar
(otherwise you might find something else interesting see:
http://swiftys.org.uk/wiz?136) click "Toolbars" then "Windows Media Player".
If that doesn't fix it, there is something more complicated going on.
whole time. Thanks Again!
- Prev by Date: RE: WMP doesnt open at all..
- Next by Date: Re: WMP 11 doesn't play plugin content anymore in Vista Home Premium SP2
- Previous by thread: Re: Minimizing Player
- Next by thread: Cannot Rip One or More Tracks