Re: add iTunes audio files (.m4a) to WMP library

Download and install the plug-in at http://wmptagext.sourceforge.net

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

Irene wrote:
Does any one know how to add iTunes audio files (.m4a) into Windows Media Player's (WMP 11 for Vista64) library? Basically I would like to try using WMP to manage all my music libraries which was previously managed by iTunes.

All help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

  • Re: WMP 11 - Fixing Corrupt WMDB Libraries - Need a Proper Tool!!!
    ... All this is very fine and obviously I know you guys and gals in team work ... hard and in dedicated way to make WMP the best product on earth. ... I still maintain that when libraries do ... I don't think that this is an acceptable way of fixing corrupt libraries ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • RE: Copying WMP library info from one computer to another
    ... Hi kxxr, ... > WMP I learned by spending countless hours editing ... ... > Right click on the artist again, but this time open the Advanced Tag Editor. ... >> hours correcting this info in both libraries and don't want to lose it! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • RE: Library not recognising tracks
    ... Take a file visible in both of the libraries and one only visible in yours. ... Each user account obviously has WMP and our music collection is ... same public music folder and the WMP in each user account should then pick ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: wmp 11 not adding files from shared folder
    ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... household music collection is on a shared folder on a win 2k box. ... their WMP libraries. ... automatically discover the files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Remove duplicate titles in music player
    ... and that'll list out all the WMP libraries on the system. ... "Mike Williams" wrote: ... effort won't touch the database file on your system or other user settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)