No Picture on .wmv files

When ever I open an email attachment in windows media player, I have volume
but no picture. Cant figure out why - it used to work and just stopped
suddenly

  • Re: No Picture on .wmv files
    ... When ever I open an email attachment in windows media player, ... but no picture. ... Cant figure out why - it used to work and just stopped ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Saving screen shots of .avi files using Windows Media Player?
    ... it easier to get the exact picture you want. ... the screen shot into Microsoft Photo Editor, crop it, then forward the ... and position as it was in the original Windows Media Player screen. ... move, enlarge, or change the extent of the window in Microsoft Photo ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • Re: No sound
    ... I cant get the sound to work when i am viewing a dvd from a file .wob ... But not the dvd. ... It works with other programs like Windows Media Player ... Have you checked the settings for Audio on DVD? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Browser will not show video image only sound
    ... > Since I upgraded Quicktime to Itunes+quicktime mya browsers do not run ... With IE and Firefox I have no picture, ...
  • Re: HUO For $500
    ... Thats a downfall of mine and I am man enough to admit ... like John did and cant take what he dishes out. ... me for the most part just rolls off my back esp what John says. ... him posting a picture of my house on here, now he has a picture of ...
    (rec.games.pinball)