Re: pause between songs during playback on WMP11

Not within WMP at all, no.

--
Speaking for myself only.
"Slim" <Slim.3nlvrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Slim;4242155 Wrote:
Thanks for clarifying.

WMP 11 does not and can not support this.
Nero's burning software does support this.
This feature has been noted as apparently being added in Windows 7.
Damn. I have tryed this on nero, yet im still getting a lil skip
between tracks, i've checked no pause between tracks and the "Disk at
once" option what eles do i do to make it a non stop burn? Is that odd
wma file amongst the mp3's thats preventing this from working properly?

I have windows XP? So I take theres no plug in or anything that'll do
the job?

--
Slim
Slim's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/slim.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Once and for all - "An Internal Application Error Has Occurred
    ... Windows Media Development Team ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... then says it doesn't support x64. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: Error C00D11CD
    ... My MPIO player is not recognized by WMP as a device. ... switched to Windows XP from Windows ME. ... > AVI or you have a bad install of the codec. ... > or FFDShow doesn't support the codec for you file please do the following. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: 0xC00D1199, live radio screwed up since WMP update!!!
    ... I have a completely updated WMP 9 and I can get that site fine. ... think it would be more like some update to Windows XP. ... and updated via the update button on the player itself. ... player does not support the format you are trying to play" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: c:WindowsServicePackFilesi386 and copy wmploc.dll to c:Win
    ... JUST as good as the "Real version" as long as I have a key code on my WINDOWS ... XP Software I should be able to get Tech Support for no cost. ... If Windows Update is failing for you, that would be unrelated to anything ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: "Find Album Info" Not updateing media information
    ... Get the Cumulative WMP Update for Vista and that should stop happening. ... THIS IS NOT PRODUCT SUPPORT. ... "Plays for sure" has two versions incompatible with each other, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)