Re: pause between songs during playback on WMP11

Not within WMP at all, no.

--
Speaking for myself only.
"Slim" <Slim.3nlvrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Slim;4242155 Wrote:
Thanks for clarifying.

WMP 11 does not and can not support this.
Nero's burning software does support this.
This feature has been noted as apparently being added in Windows 7.
Damn. I have tryed this on nero, yet im still getting a lil skip
between tracks, i've checked no pause between tracks and the "Disk at
once" option what eles do i do to make it a non stop burn? Is that odd
wma file amongst the mp3's thats preventing this from working properly?

I have windows XP? So I take theres no plug in or anything that'll do
the job?

--
Slim
Slim's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/slim.htm