Re: Error C00D117E

That error means to burn at a lower speed. If burning at the absolute slowest speed doesn't help - maybe shut down other applications that are running..... ?

--
Speaking for myself only.
"LazyDayse" <LazyDayse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A923EEC8-606A-4A4C-B89C-7DD8FE9B36BE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did anyone find out to to fix code C00D117E? Can't find out anything about
it. This just started happening to my media program last week. Please let
me know! Thanks.
--
TanyaTuxedo

"shaazie" wrote:

Did you ever figure out how to fix the problem. Because I have the exact
same problem. I'm wasting so many cds and I don't know what to do!

"Debbie" wrote:

> I've copied my CDs so that I could burn them. I've never had a problem > with burning until yesterday. It copies only 2 songs and then the error > comes up "Could not copy all the selected items. The Player has reduced > the speed of your CD drive to solve the problem. To copy all the > selected items, insert a blank CD and try again." Then it has options > to either Close or Web Help. I've looked at some of the help things but > I have no clue what I'm doing. I don't know why this would all of a > sudden happen. The only thing I can think of is that I did a Windows > Update and something is now interfering with it. Someone please help! > I've wasted at least 20 CDs!!! Thanks! ~Debbie

  • Re: Sol 9 ISOs
    ... The laser on the CDR-Drive is either ON or OFF when burning. ... Therefore, if you want to read CDs with older drives, burn at lower speed. ... Get some decent burning software from the shop or from kazaa or edonkey. ...
    (comp.sys.sun.admin)
  • Slow burning from playlist to cdr
    ... I was burning my playlist of cds to a cdr at a very fast speed before (3-5 ... minutes) now it takes 45 minutes to burn one cd. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: new to wmp 10
    ... Open Windows Media Player, press F1, read the chapter entitled: Burning your own CDs. ... How do burn actual CD tracks onto my library instead of the unknown01, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Burning CDs and DVDs
    ... figured out how to burn either CDs or DVDs although I have iDVD, ... Finder will burn data CDs and DVDs. ... If you want an all-in-one solution for burning various kinds of media, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: burning DVD failure
    ... Before I ever got my first CD burner I knew all about the basic problems of optical media burning. ... The hollow incident - that sounds like purely a bad burn problem back when: ... should be possible from script without an awful lot of trouble. ... > The one with RW properties is DVD+ RW DVD8631. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)