Re: Error C00D117E

That error means to burn at a lower speed. If burning at the absolute slowest speed doesn't help - maybe shut down other applications that are running..... ?

--
Speaking for myself only.
"LazyDayse" <LazyDayse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A923EEC8-606A-4A4C-B89C-7DD8FE9B36BE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did anyone find out to to fix code C00D117E? Can't find out anything about
it. This just started happening to my media program last week. Please let
me know! Thanks.
--
TanyaTuxedo

"shaazie" wrote:

Did you ever figure out how to fix the problem. Because I have the exact
same problem. I'm wasting so many cds and I don't know what to do!

.