AVI Files

Hello, this is my first question ever on this newsgroup, i have AVI video
files that dont seem to want to play on my Windows Media Player, I have the
Lastest version of WMP, WMP 11. i downloaded the codec package for WMP, also
downloaded AC3 Filter and all the Player does is just give me audio, there is
no video whatso ever. Can somebody help me or point me in the right direction?

  • Re: WMP 11 Media Sharing Issue
    ... happen between WMP 11 on Vista and WMP 11 on XP. ... Microsoft Windows Media Player product team. ... Newsgroups fall under the Microsoft defined category of "Community". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Windows Media Player ID update
    ... That fix provided a option box for Windows Media Player (WMP) 6.4. ... P3P doesn't cover specifics like a ClientID value from Windows ... How many other unique GUIDs exist in a typical Windows installation? ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • RE: Streaming Webcast: "1072885353 - WMP cannot find the file..."
    ... I am on Vista Home Premium with WMP 11.0.6000.6344. ... The error message I get on one site trying to play video is this: ... audio/video but can't get any streaming to work correctly. ... I went to the Windows Media Player 11 website and downloaded any and all ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: WMP Will Not RUN, Will Not UNINSTALL, and Will Not REINSTALL
    ... Get it to crash again now that Nero is gone: what's the crash data for that? ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... stymied in repairing WMP if I cannot uninstall or reinstall it. ... "Windows Media Player has encountered a problem and needs to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: WMP 11 Media Sharing Issue
    ... way to keep WMP 11 from destroying many hours worth of work scanning every CD ... Windows Media Player product team hears us all and changes some of the worst ... Microsoft Windows Media Player product team. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)