Re: album art disappeared from library, but shows in bottom left c
- From: Dave In Oregon <Dave In Oregon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:14:08 -0700
I don't get an item of Expanded Title all I get are Icon, Tile, Details. The
album art is there when I go directly to the file but they are not there in
Windows Media Player. I think they all disappeared after a Windows update.
"George Gee" wrote:
Click on the down arrow, just to the left of the 'Search Box',.
and choose 'Expanded Title'.
Although looking at your Screenshot, the Search Box seems
to be obscured by the column header row!
"Nabxf" <Nabxf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello everybody reading this,
I have encountered my first problem ever with Windows Media Player 11
I downloaded it. Basically, I go to the library, and see all the album
thumbnails next to the artists, when i double click on one of my artists
it shows me the list of songs, there is no album art next to it! However
I play the music, in the bottom left corner I can still see the album
artwork. this is really distressing me because it doesn't look right and
reminds me of iTunes. Please help! I have included a screenshot to help
understand my question.
Here is the URL of the screenshot:
(As you will see in the picture I have opened up the Artist's folder, and
you can see all the song information except the artwork. It still shows
artwork in the bottom right corner)
- Prev by Date: Re: Internet Radio does not work in Vista 64 bit Ultimate and WMP
- Next by Date: Re: Error code C00D11B1 Media Player 11, Win xp SP2 Home
- Previous by thread: Media Player 11 for XP release same version again??!! (20080805)
- Next by thread: Re: Error code C00D11B1 Media Player 11, Win xp SP2 Home