Re: Window Media Player Playing Movies Very Slowly

Hmm, well I'm sorry to say I've run out of ideas now.

I did have a machine once with poor playback, it turned out that even
though the Graphics drivers were OK, the GART drivers (for the NVidia
motherboard chipset which hooked up the AGP bus) weren't installed.

Other than that - sorry, I think we've covered everything and I'm
stumped. Real player is pretty good now, you know, and it plays prety
much everything without complaint...

HTH
Cheers - Neil

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:44:06 -0700, Greg