Re: Can't play DVD's

On 10 Jul, 11:50, Amanda <Ama...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, my Windows Media Player will not play DVD's anymore, I've obviously done
something.  I get this message "Windows Media Player cannot play DVD video.
You might need to adjust your Windows display settings. Open display settings
in Control Panel, and then try lowering your screen resolution and color
quality settings" - I have tried this but no joy, screen resolution is
already low anyway.  Thanks

Have you got the DVD codecs installed? I can't remember where I got
mine from, but once you have them then this might fix your problem. A
lot of people charge for them but if your PC came with some free DVD
software you should be able to find them there.

It's just a guess. Good luck
.