Sound stops while video continues to the end

I downloaded off my camera a home video. The video and sound played until
what looked like it should be the end according to the bar that moves. When
the bar got to the end the video continued but the sound stopped.

Also the sound was out of sync with the video. Anyone had this problem and
have a solution?

Thanks,

  • Re: Extracting the video signal from a 38.9MHz TV IF
    ... and can either inject it into the output video ... Now obviously I need a tuner -- that's not a problem. ... with the sound carrier at =44.6MHz. ... does anyone know of a reliable reference (or indeed more than ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Extracting the video signal from a 38.9MHz TV IF
    ... and can either inject it into the output video ... Now obviously I need a tuner -- that's not a problem. ... with the sound carrier at =44.6MHz. ... does anyone know of a reliable reference (or indeed more than ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Recording Audio for a DVD
    ... break your video. ... videos I've seen that sound like they were recorded with a consumer ... video is gorgeous, if the audio stinks, it cheapens the value of the ... whatever you plug into this microphone jack, ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Easiest & Safest way to downgrade udev 0.89-1(etch) to 0.56-3(sarge) (including all that
    ... I could deal with no Sound for a month, but I really need them damn video ... forcing the downgrade of udev will force the downgrade of hal which will ... Building card database... ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: MCE 2005 Problems after install.
    ... Still seeking more info on video conversion for smartphone and PPC. ... TV sound continues even when I play MP3 ... > network receivers output goes directly to MCE PC ... As for dual tuner, I am finding it to be of dubious value since it does not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)