Re: Vista-Cannot view stream on full screen

zachd,

I have updated the driver to version 7.14.10.1364.

There is no change, I'm still unable to view streaming video in 'Full
Screen' mode, the audio is fine, just a black screen.

Any further assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers

Bakerboy60

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

So all three of you having this problem have the exact same Intel Graphics
Media Accelerator and the exact same driver version.

Could you go back to Intel's website and get the updated version? I see
that version 7.14.10.1364 is out. Does that work for you?

--
Speaking for myself only.

"Bakerboy60" <Bakerboy60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Greetings

I'm having the same problem when streaming, work fine if a play a file
from
the drive then go to Full Screen.

Specs:

Acer Aspire 5315
Windows Vista Home Basic 6.0.6000 build 6000
Windows Media Player 11.0.6000.6344

Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family - Mobile Intel GraphicsMedia
Accelerator X3100
Driver 7.14.10.1350 Date 18/10/2007

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Bakerboy60

"Michele" wrote:

Can someone help me? I am new to Vista and when I try to view a live
stream
(I have been viewing for 4+ years in XP) I tell Media Player to play full
screen or 200% and I get a black screen. I just purchased another laptop
which has Vista Home Premium.

Thanks.

.