Re: Vista-Cannot view stream on full screen

zachd,

I have updated the driver to version 7.14.10.1364.

There is no change, I'm still unable to view streaming video in 'Full
Screen' mode, the audio is fine, just a black screen.

Any further assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers

Bakerboy60

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

So all three of you having this problem have the exact same Intel Graphics
Media Accelerator and the exact same driver version.

Could you go back to Intel's website and get the updated version? I see
that version 7.14.10.1364 is out. Does that work for you?

--
Speaking for myself only.

"Bakerboy60" <Bakerboy60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Greetings

I'm having the same problem when streaming, work fine if a play a file
from
the drive then go to Full Screen.

Specs:

Acer Aspire 5315
Windows Vista Home Basic 6.0.6000 build 6000
Windows Media Player 11.0.6000.6344

Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family - Mobile Intel GraphicsMedia
Accelerator X3100
Driver 7.14.10.1350 Date 18/10/2007

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Bakerboy60

"Michele" wrote:

Can someone help me? I am new to Vista and when I try to view a live
stream
(I have been viewing for 4+ years in XP) I tell Media Player to play full
screen or 200% and I get a black screen. I just purchased another laptop
which has Vista Home Premium.

Thanks.

  • Re: battery on the motherboard
    ... This afternoon I did another test by running only Media Player, ... or 6th song. ... the video card, hard drives, etc. than CoreTemp, plus power supply voltages. ... that's the driver I have now and the same one I've had since I've ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: battery on the motherboard
    ... So far, without using Media Player, no crash. ... the video card, hard drives, etc. than CoreTemp, plus power supply voltages. ... going thru a song list it started hiccuping on the 4th song, ... that's the driver I have now and the same one I've had since I've ...
    ... "Jack B" wrote in message ... So far, without using Media Player, no crash. ... the video card, hard drives, etc. than CoreTemp, plus power supply voltages. ... that's the driver I have now and the same one I've had since I've ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Media Player doesnt stream videos on the Web
    ... It works fine on the pcs with WMP 10. ... PS - I am using the MMS protocol for streaming as can be seen in the status ... I am unable to hear/see the video. ... It plays on my other computers but not on my updated Media Player 11. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.web)
  • Re: WDM streaming driver and user mode interaction
    ... On Windows that's the default way of doing streaming. ... >> AVStream ... >>> Actually I am refering to the article WDM streaming driver and user ... >>> to be able to send video frames or video streams ...