Re: Problem saving songs to library.

You probably want to mention the Cumulative WMP Vista update too. That
should be really useful for Vista users who are experiencing library
corruption.

--
Speaking for myself only.

"Dale" <dale0973@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
See if this helps:

http://www.dalepreston.com/Blog/2007/03/windows-media-player-metadata-backup.html#rebuilding

Dale

"jseward25" wrote:

Recently I have been having trouble saving my CDs to my library(Media
Player
11/ Vista). One day I went to play my songs and nothing was there so
tried to
rip them again nothing happened. It said that the songs had been ripped
the library but nothing was there and I did not get a error messing
saying
what was wrong. My songs will only play if I play the CD or go to file
and
open. Can someone please help me out?

  • Re: Problem with Windows Media - New Vista Home Premium and some embedded content
    ... The songs in the original 1st two URLs DID NOT have any TAGS (artist, title, ... The webmaster added tags two the 1st two URLS and now they play in VISTA ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Cant open any of my saved projects!!
    ... try to open one of my saved projects in WMM: I open up WMM and click the ... that may have been saved as saved as *.dvr.ms for video or recorded OTA ... Wireless and Real Networls) or even WMV, etc., either won't play the file ... a general tool) is COMPLETELY Missing from VISTA' OR none of the imported ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • RE: Cant open any of my saved projects!!
    ... try to open one of my saved projects in WMM: I open up WMM and click the OPEN ... that may have been saved as saved as *.dvr.ms for video or recorded OTA TV ... Wireless and Real Networls) or even WMV, etc., either won't play the file ... a general tool) is COMPLETELY Missing from VISTA' OR none of the imported ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Come on Microsoft and fix DVD playback in WMP 11
    ... Installed Sonic CinePlayer Vista CODEC package (by the ... way this install does not appear in the windows program list. ... All three systems play WMV 100% and AVI (sorry about the firt post but I ... play some AVI files that I had and even these are jerky when at full ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Why does Windows 7 see more digital channels than Vista SP2 in
    ... lots of things then trying other windows based DVR software, I put on MythTV, ... Since that failed attempt to get VMC to play 1080i h.264 video, ... But the good news is that what ever it is in Vista that causing this ... There certainly have been some issues digital channels and the switchover. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)