Re: Problem saving songs to library.

You probably want to mention the Cumulative WMP Vista update too. That
should be really useful for Vista users who are experiencing library
corruption.

--
Speaking for myself only.

"Dale" <dale0973@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
See if this helps:

http://www.dalepreston.com/Blog/2007/03/windows-media-player-metadata-backup.html#rebuilding

Dale

"jseward25" wrote:

Recently I have been having trouble saving my CDs to my library(Media
Player
11/ Vista). One day I went to play my songs and nothing was there so
tried to
rip them again nothing happened. It said that the songs had been ripped
the library but nothing was there and I did not get a error messing
saying
what was wrong. My songs will only play if I play the CD or go to file
and
open. Can someone please help me out?

.