Re: license downloaded 10 times?

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 22:26:01 -0700, Jana
<Jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I got the error The license cannot be downloaded because the license has
already been downloaded 10 times.

I'm trying to listen to a song that was recorded by my fiance who was killed
in a car accident. I don't remember getting the license 10 times, but now i
can only listen to it on my work computer. I want to transfer it to my home
computer. I did move it over, but get the error "The license cannot be
downloaded because the license has already been downloaded 10 times."

On your work computer, you should use the Burn tab to copy the track
to a CD. That will get you the safest backup of the music, and be free
of problems moving the file between computers (it'll also play on your
home audio equipment, of course)

HTH
Neil
Digital Media MVP : 2004-2007
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/mvpfaqs

  • Error 429 Licensing!? ActiveX
    ... When I compile I am getting error 429: ... "License information for this component not found. ... files back and forth and the work computer has no ... I looked for a log file - no luck! ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.bugs)
  • Re: Error 429 Licensing!? ActiveX
    ... Installation Problem ... VB6Cli.exe Fixes License Problems with Visual Basic ... work computer has no ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.bugs)
  • Re: Program copying
    ... That sounds more like a company policy than a Microsoft one. ... Licensing is different for every business, so whether or not something like ... or not you are *allowed* to still depends on the terms of your license. ... program from a work computer to a home computer if is used for business. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Heart latest band to be pissed at McCain ("Barracuda" content)
    ... Ann and Nancy Wilson are pissed at the Republican Party and have fired ... that the McCain campaign stop using their 1977 song "Barracuda" at political ... Not if the campaign has the correct license. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Dunlop Crybaby 535 question
    ... you buy the license from Harry Fox Agency. ... But the composer (rights owner) doesn't have ... DeVore could have used Henley's song, RECORDED BY SOMEONE ELSE, ... And Henley couldn't have turned ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)