Re: WMP 11 fails to refresh upon new CD insert
- From: "zachd [MSFT]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 23:48:46 -0700
That typically means that AutoInsert Notification is turned off - without
that, WMP wouldn't know about the new CD. Turn that back on--
Speaking for myself only.
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Boomer" <Boomer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In the latest WMP 11, when I attempt to rip my CD, its information, which
includes disc track count, artist, album, genre, etc, is not refreshed
My process is as follows:
load cd ... WMP finds the disk data ... start ripping the disc ... eject
start all over
After the first iteration of this, any subsequent CD/DVD reads will return
the playlist from the first. The only fix is to relaunch the application.
Reusing the interfaces does not appear to work. Ejecting the disk ...
doesn't work, requesting to clear the Playlist also doesn't work. I've
out of options, any ideas?
- Prev by Date: Re: No menus and library on player
- Next by Date: Re: Media player wont work!!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: No menus and library on player
- Next by thread: Re: Media player wont work!!!!