Re: Video not playing?

Hello Neil,

thank you for bearing with me. The misunderstanding about DVD came because I
jumped on the post of someone else (zombi69), because my original post on
Jan 2, 22:32 hours was answered by no one.

but I tried a DVD and it didn't play. I also tried the visualisation, but I
cannot get one to show. I tried the unticking of the overlay checkbox, but
that didn't help. The monitors also are alright (it is indeed a laptop), the
'1' is big, the '2' is small.

But I have some good news. I have been experimenting further. Now I see a
video playing in any of the compact modes, and in full screen mode! The
screen is only remaining black in the 'normal' full mode of WMP. Does that
ring a bell? can that be solved?

Now the pressure is of this problem for me, because I have found other modes
in which I can play video in WMP, but I still would like to have this
problem solved.

Any suggestions by anyone?

Thanks in advance,

with kind regards,