Re: How can I back up mp3's, covers and artist info at once?
- From: "zachd [ms]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:15:09 -0800
Try it - it should work fine. They're just data files, really.
Speaking for myself only.
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"cloud36" <cloud36@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
After numerous hours digitizing my enitire music collection (4500 songs),
adding Album covers (go to Amzazon), and Artist information using mainly
Advanced Tag Editor I urgently need to make a back up, just in case ...
But does a regular back-up program, like the one installed with XP or Nero
keep all that information together, so that when I have to restore, each
of album covers, artist info and mp3 is put back together like in my
configuration (today)? I am very much afraid to do it all over again.
- Prev by Date: Re: Now Playing List lost when WMP 11 closes
- Next by Date: Re: Need Auto Playlist in m3u or asx format
- Previous by thread: Re: Now Playing List lost when WMP 11 closes
- Next by thread: Re: How can I back up mp3's, covers and artist info at once?