Re: WMP 11 upgrade - Digital media players will not see libraries!!!

I can see it OK here, even though I've not applied the Roku firmware
update which is currently showing on your device when it boots :
http://www.rokulabs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9710

If you can't see the Update screen on boot, check the manual for how
to get to the Firmware Update page on the device.

If you haven't installed that, does it improve anything when you do ?

Cheers - Neil

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:17:02 -0800, Dave