Problems burning CD ROMs
- From: anonymous124816@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 11 Oct 2006 10:28:05 -0700
I'm having trouble with the CD-ROMs that I've burnt on my computer with
WMP 10. When I play them in my car, they play OK for a while, but I
get clicks, garbles and missing spaces.
I've burnt the music to CD-R disks with 52x capacity. The first
recordings used the default of 52x speed. Then I tried re-recording
them at 8X. 8X worked better, and in the case of one recording, worked
almost perfectly. But I still got the problem with other recordings.
Should I take the speed all the way down to 1X? What is the trade-off
when you record at 1X versus 52X? Can you put the same amount of music
on the disk?
By the way, this is music that is resident in my computer in the
library. It was downloaded from CD-ROMs, and all of the music plays OK
when I play it on my computer.
Thanks for your advice.
- Prev by Date: Re: Soapbox Video
- Next by Date: WMP replaced all my hand collected folder.jpg album art!
- Previous by thread: Repost - Axim X5 - WMP11B2 - Your device is using an outdated driver that is no longer supported by Windows Media Player. For additional assistance, click Web Help.
- Next by thread: Re: Problems burning CD ROMs