Re: WMP crashes when it plays files on MY account, but not others.
- From: "zachd [MSFT]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:00:23 -0700
There's a bunch of user profile areas for the player that are unique
per-user. Is there any particular thing you're doing that causes a crash...
? The networking files are at the location listed here:
and the library files here:
There's some other directories here and there, but those two locations would
be first stops.
Windows Media Development Team (speaking for myself only)
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"nintennuendo" <nintennuendo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The other topic died and my WMP is still messed up. I got on my mothers
account by accident and tried to play a file just for the heck of it, and
worked. So the problem is with my account. can I clear my settings away
something, and I dont get a bucket number, i dont get the option to send
an error report. Any help?
- Prev by Date: Re: WMP 11 does not install on my laptop
- Next by Date: Re: Changing tab text
- Previous by thread: Re: Delete files in library-caution??
- Next by thread: Re: playlist panel wont show after hiding it