Re: Play m2v file automaticly without clicking the first time on yes
- From: "Neil Smith [MVP Digital Media]" <neil@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:54:06 GMT
On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:39:02 -0700, windeus
I want to play a .m2v file on the Windows Media Player 10.0. This .m2v file
has needs MPEG-2 decoder. This is also installed on my computer. Then appears
this: "The selected file has an extension that is not recognized by Windows
Media Player, but the Player may still be able to play it. Becuase the
extension is unknown by the Player, you should be sure that the file comes
from a trustworthy source. Do you want the Player to try to play the file?"
Where the hell I can say to this facking player, that it has to play .m2v
files without asking?
If you go to windows explorer, do Tools -> Folder Options -> File
Types. Now find the extensions you want to associate with WMP.
Click each one, then the Opens With button, and browse to microsoft
windows media player in the list of programs.
I know, there is a possiblility to mark "Don't ask me again for this
extension" But I want to put some extensions in a list.
How do I do this?
What list where ? I've no idea what you just asked...
Cheers - Neil
Digital Media MVP : 2004-2006
- Prev by Date: Re: WMP crashes when it tries to play any file at all.
- Next by Date: Re: media player stopped playing mp3s...
- Previous by thread: Slight Cosmetic Bug in WMP11
- Next by thread: Re: Play m2v file automaticly without clicking the first time on yes