Re: Subtitles wont go away
- From: "zachd [MSFT]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:34:34 -0800
Do you have 3rd party subtitle software installed.... ?
Windows Media Development Team (speaking for myself only)
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"MelloYello" <MelloYello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When playing DVD movies (I've tried a couple) I cannot make the subtitles
turn off. When I go to "Play - Captions and Subtitles" the feature is
off, and I have tried turning it off through the DVD menu. I have noticed
that if I turn the subitltes on in any of these locations, I get double
subtitles... 2 identical lines at the same time, slightly off-center from
eachother. I also tried the thing in the options window under the
tab about "show location captions when present" and that didn't help
(was deselected... I selected and no change).
This happens to any DVD I put in the computer.
Any help is much appreciated!
- Prev by Date: Re: Editing the Attributes of MP3 Files
- Next by Date: Re: PODCAST SONG TITLES
- Previous by thread: Re: No sound when playing DVD, please help
- Next by thread: Re: PODCAST SONG TITLES