Re: Re-naming my songs makes my wmp screw up
- From: Mike Williams <mikew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:35:56 +0100
This is really strange but everytime i rename a song, any part of it, through wmp, it freezes for anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, this is really starting to get to be a hassle because If im ripping an album in all the tracks and artists names are unknown, it took me an hour last night to rename an entire album..
Is this is the Rip pane or the Library pane. If the former, it sounds like a WMP9 beta issue. What version are you running?
- Prev by Date: Re: My Windows Media Player 10 wont maximize
- Next by Date: Why won't Windows Media Player STOP???
- Previous by thread: Re: cannot install wm player 10 on winXP SP2
- Next by thread: Re: Re-naming my songs makes my wmp screw up