Re: Re-naming my songs makes my wmp screw up

lirette wrote:
This is really strange but everytime i rename a song, any part of it, through wmp, it freezes for anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, this is really starting to get to be a hassle because If im ripping an album in all the tracks and artists names are unknown, it took me an hour last night to rename an entire album..

Is this is the Rip pane or the Library pane. If the former, it sounds like a WMP9 beta issue. What version are you running?

  • Re: MP deletes last burned file when I add another
    ... I renamed the album before ripping, ... >> onto the computer album. ... > Give the album a new name in the Rip Pane before you rip start ripping. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • RE: burning on media player
    ... Rip music from a CD ... If media information is wrong or missing, ... it after ripping, as described in the procedure below in this topic. ... and then browse to the album you just ripped. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: How to manually enter album/track data easily?
    ... When I am in the rip pane the album title and album artist ... library I get the "Service unavailable" error and WMP ... >> artists without all these hassles? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Vinge gets another one
    ... from the wonderful person Gene Ward Smith said ... ripping them and putting them on external hard drive (about 7-8 cents an ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: WMP 10 - CD playlist confusion
    ... Click the "Find Album Info" in the Rip pane to edit that. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)