Re: The internet disconnects when I'm using WMP!
- From: "zachd [ms]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:20:15 -0800
Go to WMP's Tools:Options:Performance and specify a bitrate. Does that fix
(speaking for myself and doing this in my free time)
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
"WMP'er" <WMP'er@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> When I'm streaming media with WMP from the internet, watching
> web-radio/web-tv etc, internet disconncts from all computers that is
> connected to the router!
> I really don't understand why, and I wonder if you have ever heard about
> this problem before? I really need help, and I need it soon. I need WMP
> week :)
> Tnx =)
- Prev by Date: Re: WMP 10 crashing now Macromedia crashing too! Help!
- Next by Date: Re: How do I display the taskbar controls?
- Previous by thread: Re: WMP 10 crashing now Macromedia crashing too! Help!
- Next by thread: Re: How do I display the taskbar controls?