Re: Error message C00D1197...When playing songs from a cd
- From: "zachd [ms]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 02:08:03 -0800
What kind of CD is it?
Can you access data CDs in Explorer?
(speaking for myself and doing this in my free time)
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"TimTheToolMan" <TimTheToolMan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP
> Home Edition
> Version 2002
> Service Pack 2
> Media Player: Windows Media Player 10
> I need help!
> I am just trying to play songs off of a cd that I put in the CD-ROM drive.
> When I double click a song to play it, all the songs turn orange and have
> "!" to the left of them. An error code pops up and says--
> "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another
> computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a
> verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not
> Are there settings that need to be changed or anything else?
- Prev by Date: Re: Previously Ripped CD's
- Next by Date: Re: Close player 10 - music continues
- Previous by thread: Re: Previously Ripped CD's
- Next by thread: Re: Error message C00D1197...When playing songs from a cd