Error: 8007007E | "The specified module could not be fo

Windows Media Player Error Message Help

You've encountered error message [b:6e14f6483d]8007007E[/b:6e14f6483d]
while using Windows Media Player. We are investigating the cause of
this error. We will post more information about this error when it
becomes available.

When i try to play any audio or video file its says

"The specified module could not be found."

Please help me if you can.

Thanks.

  • 8007044E
    ... Windows Media Player Error Message Help. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Error Message
    ... When trying to download an attachment in my e-mail a Windows Media Player ... Error Message Help screen appears. ... It is error code C00D11B3. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Help I cant listen to the radio og see movies...
    ... The server received invalid data from the client on the control connection.? ... Windows Media Player Error Message Help ... You've encountered error message C00D0032 while using Windows Media Player ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Windows Media Player Error Message Help
    ... I'm getting the following when I try to open a clip from a CCTV clip: ... Windows Media Player Error Message Help ... You've encountered error message C00D109B while using Windows Media Player. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • error message 80040111
    ... I encountered this error when I tried to listen to internet radio on ... microsofts homepage, Windows Media Player Error Message Help. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)