please help me

From: rowdy (rowdy_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 01:07:03 -0800

Error ID is C00D2EF0

my system is Microsoft windows XP service pack 2

i was tryin to watch this video it says
something like unable to locate the proxy sever. the operation timed out

Relevant Pages

  • please help me
    ... my system is Microsoft windows XP service pack 2 ... i was tryin to watch this video it says ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Michael Shermer: The pattern behind self-deception
    ... I didn't watch the video since I avoid computer ... But you owe it to yourself to watch at least the last 5 minutes of the ... Nice, and I didn't need Buddhism for that, though I am sympathetic ... Bach C-major fugue that opens book 1 of the WTC. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Watch* Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 7 Episode 5 Online The Man in the Memoir|| Online
    ... watch KEEPING up with the Kardashians Season 7 episode 5 FULL VIDEO IS UP NOW!! ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Why usnt my TV bluetoothed?
    ... I can watch you tube clips through what they ... handles audio well, but not video. ... anywhere in the house also. ... TV signals to something as heavy and bulky as my TV's? ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Cut the Cord on Your Cable TV
    ... streaming, downloaded, and over-the-air content. ... tell you how far you are from transmitting stations and what channels ... Choose Streaming Video Services ... which you can watch on your computer, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, and any ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)