Error message OxC00D1163

From: CC (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/15/04

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:06:05 -0800

I just updated my pc from Windows 2000 to Windows XP home edition. I am not able to play any DVD movies. The above error message is the reason. Please tell me how to correct this message. Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot play DVD on Vista with Media Player
    ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... a lot of my DVD camera ones don't want to play either on ... That very specific error message is "error file corrupt". ... > I cannot find any version or other information on the Windows Media> Player ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • HELP ERROR
    ... 940 printer error code 50c help ... certificate errors internet explorer help ... computer help error message on startup ... help for microsoft windows errors ...
    (sci.geo.fluids)
  • Re: Media Player 9 and 10 no longer plays stored or web wmv files
    ... The update that Windows Update suggested is older than the current one. ... Maybe I should go to nVidia and get a more recent driver? ... >> WMV's will no longer play in Internet Explorer either. ... The initial error message contains no error ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: The server has rejected your login. Please verify that your userna
    ... messages telling me that "The server has rejected your login. ... start windows Mail, I can get new mail, send mail, delete mail... ... Here's my exact error message track: ... Windows Mail with my Gmail account today and I'm running into the same issue ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: << SBS news for the week of February 1, 2004>>
    ... > 829358 Overview of the Critical Update for SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine ... > 831747 Overview of the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 Update: ... > 829114 How to remove and how to install the Windows Small Business Server ... > 831664 "The requested media failed to mount" error message when you try to ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)