Re: Problems after clearing recent

Adam Bailey <adamb@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Streams are no longer in stereo, I hear only the right channel. The player
window opens in a ridiculously huge size, and if I try to move it or re-size
it the program becomes unresponsive and quits.

Rebooting fixed the second problem, but I'm still only getting right channel
audio. There's nothing wrong with the stream itself, it was working fine
until I made that change.

--
Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois
adamb@xxxxxxxx | Finger/Web for PGP & S/MIME

  • Re: Problems after clearing recent
    ... Streams are no longer in stereo, I hear only the right channel. ... window opens in a ridiculously huge size, and if I try to move it or re-size ... Trashing the "Windows Media Player Prefs" file fixed it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.mac)
  • Re: Thank You, Hauppauge (correction)
    ... Using OnAir's digital/analog capture devices their software ... will capture the entire digital channel (all streams). ... that would mean all PBS streams within ~8.6 MBs, ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Custom Mixing Render (like VMR)
    ... Each channel streams its video with 15fps in 704x576 YUY2 format. ... So..I have to develop fast viewer to display all 16 channel on the screen ...
  • Re: Selecting an HDTV
    ... Pushing the channel up/down button gave me channel ... remap digital subchannels (streams) do too. ... multiple network HDTV streams into a single channel, ... N.B. While the number of viewable, unencrypted streams is close ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: teletext on DTT
    ... ITV2, ITV3, Sky News, Channel Four, Channel 5. ... There's no problem in building our own muxes; this can be done from the AV outputs of a row of DTT receivers. ... I do, however suspect that there is a lack of cook book information on creating such a complete chain, so it is that that might prove prohibitively expensive in time and expertise, not the actual manipulation of the streams). ... It is possible that enough meta data is cached by the sets to allow them to continue to find the media streams between channel scans, so it might be necessary to actually locate the media streams and damage or blank them out. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)