Re: Office 2007 for Mac - when?

In that case I'll be happy to clarify a few of those points as best I can:

1- These newsgroups aren't attended by MS employees. Some may monitor the
groups & interject on an occasional technical issue or "bug", but they don't
actively participate. Responders here are 'civilians' just like you.

2- Release dates for product under development is *always* covered by NDA.

3- The Mactopia web site ( http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ )will most likely
be the earliest & most accurate source of any official information about the
forthcoming version. As of now - AKAIK - the first Beta isn't even available
and the latest "best guess" from MS for the final version is Fall of this
year.

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac