Flash Drives and VPC, part 2

There is a helpful older topic with this title (but without , part 2)
However with VPC 6 active and shared folders active showing the Flash
DriveVPC how is it ejected on closure of VPC? It does not show on the
Mac desktop.

VPC was open when the flash drive was inserted. It didn't show up on
the Mac Desktop, nor in VPC
(only via my computer, etc.) (The USB icon at the botton shows USB
settings disabled as it should with the Shared Folder

How is it ejected properly to save data thereon?

  • Shared Folders between networked PC and VPC
    ... running the latest version of Windows XP and my VPC machine on my Mac ... computers are in the same workgroup. ... My local computer's name in VPC and its shared folders do show ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: Using USB memory stick on VPC
    ... You need to go back to PC settings in VPC. ... However, when I moved the file into Shared Documents, it worked! ... I bring everything into VPC from shared folders whenever possible. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: Copying Files to PC from Mac - An unknown error has occurred(10).
    ... I am using 'shared folders' but I also have very successfully 'dragged' ... files to and from VPC and they are copied fine, just as they where under VPC ... > in VPC 7 to the mac environment, ... >> in article 5ccfe6a1.0411170844.78a129fb@posting.google.com, Evan at ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: VPC 6 and OSX10.3.5
    ... When I go into the VPC settings window, ... shared folders are greyed out, ... to the VPC frame of the window -- just around XP. ... >> tried to install the vpc additions several times ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.otherproducts)