Flash Drives and VPC, part 2
- From: "Amber" <qbmroa8626@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Sep 2006 13:02:56 -0700
There is a helpful older topic with this title (but without , part 2)
However with VPC 6 active and shared folders active showing the Flash
DriveVPC how is it ejected on closure of VPC? It does not show on the
VPC was open when the flash drive was inserted. It didn't show up on
the Mac Desktop, nor in VPC
(only via my computer, etc.) (The USB icon at the botton shows USB
settings disabled as it should with the Shared Folder
How is it ejected properly to save data thereon?
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I Close VPC to avoid loss of newly installed software?
- Next by Date: Re: How do I Close VPC to avoid loss of newly installed software?
- Previous by thread: MFC - 9700 won't print
- Next by thread: IE doesn't open