Re: ClamWin Anti-virus?

In article <060820061022399860%woodsjf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julian
<woodsjf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

AVG antivirus

O.K. AVG antivirus is a lot faster. Got through it in the blistering
time of 5 hours, 15 minutes. No viruses.

Still begs the question as to why my XP is so sloooooooow?

  • Infected system files
    ... those viruses, came up empty. ... Sure it's AVG antivirus?? ... Could you give us some more detailed info? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Java Byte Verify virus
    ... Security - Viruses ... AVG antivirus detects it but ... > Can anyone help me get rid of this one? ...
  • Infected system files
    ... >those viruses, came up empty. ... Sure it's AVG antivirus?? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Trojanhorse.Ruledor.C and Backdoor.Ruledor.C Virus
    ... I have AVG antivirus and it says I have these two viruses ... then it says I have to Run AVG for windows to remove it. ... Then I do and it says there is no virus. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)