Re: Office 2004 update 11.5.7 cannot locate correct version of software
- From: Michel Bintener <mbintener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:25:39 +0100
If it is truly version 10.1.4 you are running, then you are not using Office 2004, but its predecessor Office v.X, and attempting to apply the 11.5.7 update won't work. The latest version of Office v.X is 10.1.9; you can find the updater here:
Or, if the above link does not work:
On 11/03/10 21:07, kfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am in even worse shape; I am running version 10.1.4 of Office 2004.
Microsoft MVP (Macintosh)
*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***
- Prev by Date: Re: Where's my Office 2008?
- Next by Date: Re: Office 2004 update 11.5.7 cannot locate correct version of software
- Previous by thread: Re: Where's my Office 2008?
- Next by thread: Re: Office 2004 update 11.5.7 cannot locate correct version of software