Re: Upgrading From Office X v.10.1.9 to Office 2008

Have you possibly *moved* your Office X folder or any of its supporting
files to a different location... if the installer can 't find what it's
looking for it won't be able to succeed.
--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<TERRY_G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC

The upgrade to 2008 will not install. The only message I get is that 'the
software failed to install. Please try again.'. Before installing I make
sure that anti-virus is disabled (Symantec AV) and also that there are no
apps currently open. Any thoughts.

Thanks,

Terry

  • Re: Web vs. Desktop based systems
    ... provider with better privacy policy (perhaps Yahoo) also provides ... to other folder or reporting spam or changing the filter recipes. ... But how do you *really* know the important upgrade that keeps ... The alert-window doesn't exactly say *why* you need to install this ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Entry Point Not Found
    ... Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options. ... Install. ... > reinstall it after the upgrade, ... > subsystem works fine on a backup computer running XPpro. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Office 2007 Final setup issue
    ... I do not see the upgrade button anymore ... 2007 final edition are available on the MVL download site. ... I'm under trouble trying to install it. ... I check the proposed folder but it ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Office 2007 Final setup issue
    ... I'm open Value customer and I'm logged on with my Passport account and trust ... But I have the install source here 100% sure of what I say ... ... I'm trying to upgrade to Office 2007 Final version. ... I check the proposed folder but it seems ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Office 2007 Final setup issue
    ... What version of Office are you trying to upgrade? ... 2007 final edition are available on the MVL download site. ... I'm under trouble trying to install it. ... I check the proposed folder but it seems fine, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)