Re: How to remove proofing tools?

They are stored here:
Applications:Microsoft Office 2008:Office:Shared Applications:Proofing Tools:

Messing about with the installation like that is not recommended by MS, so I don't know that there's a safe way--If you must, then Quit all Office apps first--move them to a new folder and then Archive/Zip it, and see if problems come up before you actually delete anything.

But all the proofing tools together take about 150MB, so honestly, is that worth the trouble?

Qercus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I made a standard installation of Office 2008 for Mac, and realized that several proofing tools (many languages) that I never will use, were installed. How can I remove these proofing tools in the safest way to regain hard disk space?
.