Re: How to remove proofing tools?

They are stored here:
Applications:Microsoft Office 2008:Office:Shared Applications:Proofing Tools:

Messing about with the installation like that is not recommended by MS, so I don't know that there's a safe way--If you must, then Quit all Office apps first--move them to a new folder and then Archive/Zip it, and see if problems come up before you actually delete anything.

But all the proofing tools together take about 150MB, so honestly, is that worth the trouble?

Qercus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I made a standard installation of Office 2008 for Mac, and realized that several proofing tools (many languages) that I never will use, were installed. How can I remove these proofing tools in the safest way to regain hard disk space?

  • re: I dont know whats wrong now...
    ... Is MCE really worth the trouble of the install?After the installation ... error".I can't figure it out-SO is it really worth the hassle? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • advice
    ... would you buy any machine if the price was $50.00???? ... More trouble than they are worth ... messing with? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: advice
    ... More trouble than they are worth ... messing with? ... I would buy any machine for 50 bucks.. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: burning xp cpu 100%
    ... I provide to unistall adobe software and reinstall it again, ... Do a fast unattended installation of XP with all current ... it STILL gives the same trouble. ... Last 5 months i solved reinstalling win xp. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Failed to Retreive Data For This Request
    ... You could have even more trouble getting a response to your posting since ... As far as your installation problems, ... > somebody tell me how i can view a list of tables in a database. ... > test my connection string, quite happy to tell me my connection is OK ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)