Re: How to remove proofing tools?
- From: Daiya Mitchell <daiyaNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:20:09 -0500
They are stored here:
Applications:Microsoft Office 2008:Office:Shared Applications:Proofing Tools:
Messing about with the installation like that is not recommended by MS, so I don't know that there's a safe way--If you must, then Quit all Office apps first--move them to a new folder and then Archive/Zip it, and see if problems come up before you actually delete anything.
But all the proofing tools together take about 150MB, so honestly, is that worth the trouble?
I made a standard installation of Office 2008 for Mac, and realized that several proofing tools (many languages) that I never will use, were installed. How can I remove these proofing tools in the safest way to regain hard disk space?.
- Prev by Date: Re: Entourage 2008 crashes if I want to add a new Task
- Next by Date: Re: 2008 Excel Print Preview
- Previous by thread: Overall Office 2008 opinions?
- Next by thread: Re: How to remove proofing tools?