Re: Microsoft Word 2008
- From: Curt Laird <curtl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:13:06 -0800
My next suggestions are as follows:
1. Check the permissions on ~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/User
Templates/Normal.dotm. Ensure you have write access to the file and the
2. Try moving or deleting the above file
3. Try moving or deleting (if it exists) ~/Documents/Microsoft User
4. Try moving or deleting ~/Library/Preferences com.Microsoft.Word.plist
Let me know if any of these remedy the problem.
On 1/20/08 10:35 AM, in article ee891ba.3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "" <>
I have tried this but it still doesn't work. Having looked again in the
preferences I see that it is not actually a network address that is specified
for the template location. So back to square one..
Software Development Engineer in Test
Microsoft MacBU - Word
curtl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (remove ³ONLINE² for all replies)
This posting is provided ³AS IS² with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- Prev by Date: Re: macros
- Next by Date: Re: same issue here- how to pay for 2004 test drive?
- Previous by thread: Re: Microsoft Word 2008
- Next by thread: Re: Help in Office:mac 2008 Excel