Re: Uninstallation of V.x after install of 2004

Mickey fixed the problem, but please all note: you shouldn't need to
install Office X to use an upgrade copy of Office 2004. Others report that
it works fine to just point the upgrade installer at the Office X CD in the
cd drive, when installing and asked to verify that you own a previous
version.