Stop printing info 'tail' page in Word

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Could some kind person please advise me as to how I can stop my Mac from printing out an info summary page as a final page on any document I print.
Thanking you in anticipation.

  • Re: Printing Problem: Network Host Is Busy
    ... Operating System: ... I am running Leopard with all the latest updates. ... connected to netgear router via ethernet cable, same as my mac, same as my PC. ... Does bonjour work with other devices? ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Resizing Images Issue
    ... Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... (I again posted earlier in the General Office NG, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Re: Limitations in array formulas ?
    ... Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... Processor: Power PC ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • Word Print frustrations
    ... Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... When I compose a document (for printing) in Word, the document formats exactly as I would expect within Word. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Strange rounding issue in formatted number field
    ... Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... Processor: intel ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)