- From: Karen_Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 04:43:24 -0800
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
When I try to open a graphic in Word 2008 I get a message that says: This application cannot open the file because it is in an unsupported graphic format or may be damaged; try to open in another application.
The graphic is a jpg and will open in all other applications. This happens every time I try to Insert from File.
Any assistance will be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Save Worksheets in Workbook to New WorkBook Excel 2004 Mac
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrading to MS Office 2008
- Previous by thread: Save Worksheets in Workbook to New WorkBook Excel 2004 Mac
- Next by thread: Re: GRAPHICS