Re: Will Templates/Documents Created In Word X For Mac Function In Word 08

John McGhie wrote:
Hi Phillip:
-------------------------snip-------------------------

Several major Mac Publications, and internet news outfits think that
possibly 2008 will be the last Office Product offered for the Mac.

They're wrong. We're working on the next version now. That's what we (the
MVPs) are all doing in Redmond this week.

Cheers

I hope so Its not the last . But who knows for sure other than Mr Gates or his Surragote.
Martinsville Va 24112 |pjones@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:pjones@xxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://www.vpea.org>