Insert pdf doc into Word doc?

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: intel

I am trying to insert a 3 page pdf document into a 2004 Word for Mac doc. If I insert as a picture or drag and drop, I can only see the last page of the pdf in my Word doc.

What is the best and easiest way to insert a multipage pdf (as graphic or picture or whatever) into a 2004 Word for Mac (11.3.8) document?

Thanks

  • Re: Insert pdf doc into Word doc?
    ... I am trying to insert a 3 page pdf document into a 2004 Word for Mac doc. ... If I insert as a picture or drag and drop, I can only see the last page of the pdf in my Word doc. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Insert pdf doc into Word doc?
    ... you should be made aware that Word 2004's support of PDF is ... which is why I would not recommend using this file format. ... inserting the required picture into Word. ... Apple's Preview, part of Mac OS X, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Insert pdf doc into Word doc?
    ... suggestions of breaking the PDF into separate files. ... which is why I would not recommend using this file format. ... inserting the required picture into Word. ... Apple's Preview, part of Mac OS X, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Saving as PDF makes document larger
    ... There is one more solution, built into Mac OS X, that allows you to reduce ... the file size of a PDF document. ... Open the PDF file with ColorSync Utility ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: pictures from PC to Mac in Powerpoint
    ... When you inserted the picture into your presentation, ... you reinsert the picture using insert> picture> from file. ... from a mac. ... File> Print> then click on the PDF button in the print ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)