Re: template for returning to work for stay-at-home mom

Are you using a Macintosh computer?

There are some templates at http://mactopia.com

It’s possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties will offer something, though you may need to tweak them to get them on a Mac.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx

However, I would suggest searching the web--there are probably sites with advice for people returning to the workforce that may offer templates or advice on changing existing templates.

If you are NOT using a Mac, then bookmark this link for the next time you need to post a question--it will lead you to the proper place:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx

K_Abby wrote:
I am looking for a professional resume template for a returning to work stay-at-home mom. I need something that will not focus on my work experiences, rather my skills.

  • Re: Intro
    ... know who all of you are, expect the usual smartass BS from the usual smartass BS providers, but can use some advice that google doesn't give definitive answers on. ... Next, I have Mac and PC's, prefer Macs, but which is the best listing software and what platform does it run on? ... Done that, not really interested in existing templates, need to be able to add or modify my own. ... TurboLister or Auctiva and a free image host. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Is the Professional Look Really Better?
    ... > It's just not worth it to me to try and support such people. ... > sniped that I can't know who is a unique visitor. ... templates are a popular SERP and tons of people are looking for them. ... favour of the advice of webmasters, does that mean you'll take my advice ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: style sheet/ template compatible with Word 2000 and 2003
    ... I really appreciated the advice. ... There are templates that have styles. ... For letterhead, take a look at: How to set up letterhead or some other ... Do style sheets work ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: how do i write a cover letter for a position I am currently in
    ... not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. ... It¹s possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties ... Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word ... Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: How do I write an objective for a resume?