Re: template for returning to work for stay-at-home mom

Are you using a Macintosh computer?

There are some templates at http://mactopia.com

It’s possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties will offer something, though you may need to tweak them to get them on a Mac.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx

However, I would suggest searching the web--there are probably sites with advice for people returning to the workforce that may offer templates or advice on changing existing templates.

If you are NOT using a Mac, then bookmark this link for the next time you need to post a question--it will lead you to the proper place:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx

K_Abby wrote:
I am looking for a professional resume template for a returning to work stay-at-home mom. I need something that will not focus on my work experiences, rather my skills.
.