Re: Data Merge Manager
- From: Carl L Cooper <carl.cooper2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:42:33 -0400
Problem solved! Thanks, All.
I forgot about that, too.
Shawn Larson wrote:
Actually, a document can contain MERGEFIELDS and the Data Merge Manger not
appear automatically. To prevent the Data Merge Manager from displaying >>
aneed to 'restore' the document back to a 'normal' document:
- From the Data Merge Manager
- Main Document section
- Click 'Create', then 'Restore to Normal Word Document'
- Click 'Restore' on the alert
Mac Word Test
On 5/29/06 9:39 AM, in article On7Xq5zgGHA.5064@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jim
Gordon" <goldkey74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Word intentionally turns the Data Merge Manager on automatically to let
you know that you have opened a document that has merge fields in it.
As John points out, you can remove the MERGEFIELD Word Field Code from
the document and then the Data Merge Manger will not appear.
I think your question is whether or not there is a setting some place so
that you are not bothered by the Data Merge Manager's appearance because
you already know or don't care about whether or not the document is a
Merge document. If this is the case, then I believe that you can not
change this particular behavior.
Carl L Cooper wrote:
How do I prevent the Data Merge Manager from appearing whenever I open
particular Word file that contains hyperlinks and fields?
- Prev by Date: Re: Lost Scroll Bar in Word 2004
- Next by Date: Re: Lost Scroll Bar in Word 2004
- Previous by thread: Re: Data Merge Manager
- Next by thread: Re: Forcing refresh reload on created web page