Re: How do I group font families in the font menu?

Thanks for that! Just a question, are you saying no one has requested
this "feature" so far? Every other app is doing this as long as I can
think back. How do members of the MBU choose a font in Word from a
(potentially) long list of cryptic and often nondescriptive names?

I am a designer, I definitely won't touch Fontbook and am using
FontAgent pro to manage my fonts, works very well in almost all apps.
If I could attach a screenshot here, I would show you MY choices in the
Word font menu - definitely not easy to handle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • Re: No tk_chooseFont or tk_choosePrinter?
    ... > here on my W2K box at work the dialogs vary from app to app. ... > notepad and the font dialog has Font,style(which only has Regular,Bold, ... > All those other affects on the word font dialog are extras, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: How do I group font families in the font menu?
    ... Yes, This feature has been requested before, but each post helps. ... forwarded your request for the feature. ... > Word font menu - definitely not easy to handle. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: No tk_chooseFont or tk_choosePrinter?
    ... > I guess was just thinking in terms of the XP font chooser. ... here on my W2K box at work the dialogs vary from app to app. ... would be handled more directly by unicode (i.e. put the beta character ... All those other affects on the word font dialog are extras, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: display problems in W2K TS client / W2K server is VirtPC guest
    ... I noted that I am having the same graphics issues when I run ... > You will have to install the Century Gothic font on the server. ... >> I have just converted a desktop app to be Terminal Services ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)
  • Re: Mobile2Market help...
    ... Since my app is mainly in the CF, ... > options must appear in this order, left to right: style, font, font size, ... > side of my form, I have the checkboxes for Bold, Italic, Underline, from ...