Re: How do I group font families in the font menu?

Thanks for that! Just a question, are you saying no one has requested
this "feature" so far? Every other app is doing this as long as I can
think back. How do members of the MBU choose a font in Word from a
(potentially) long list of cryptic and often nondescriptive names?

I am a designer, I definitely won't touch Fontbook and am using
FontAgent pro to manage my fonts, works very well in almost all apps.
If I could attach a screenshot here, I would show you MY choices in the
Word font menu - definitely not easy to handle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

.