lego font

on my pc Word I had a font called lego and as a Kindergarten teacher
this was a GREAT font. How can I find this and put it in my new
ibook??
Amy

  • Re: lego font
    ... Amy Uecker wrote: ... > on my pc Word I had a font called lego and as a Kindergarten teacher ... > this was a GREAT font. ... Safari> Google> lego font ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Site "readability"
    ... I have gotten the user to change resolution, color quality, and IE font, but ... Prev by Date: ...
  • OT - Word Problem
    ... I want to use MS Sans Serif as a font in MS Word 2002 and it ... is NOT in the dropdown list, whereas it IS present in other applications ... such as Notepad. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: change font color, type,or style
    ... unexcesable to the user so thy can not change delete or edit the font ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Clarification on Font Size and Inheritance.
    ... If I use the percent value in the tag, ... font size is derived from the user's browser settings. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)