Re: Search and Replace wildcards problem

From: Bill Planey (mac.info_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: 03/12/05

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:47:32 -0600

Unfortunately, the originator of the document is not someone I am allowed to
contact directly in this project. I have already gone through, replacing
one at a time instead of Replacing All.

BTW, are there other such characters that flake out this way? In other
words, what others might I check for that should be something else?

Thanks!
Bill Planey

On 3/11/05 5:28 PM, in article
BE5874E1.D7DE%REMOVETHISoffice@ANDTHISstrategists.com.au, "Clive Huggan"