Re: PowerPoint & Word Now Crashing ALL the time
- From: "CyberTaz" <onlygeneraltaz1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:40:21 -0500
I can't say for sure that it's the specific cause, but if your quoted info is correct you're 7 updates behind on OS X -- Leopard is at 10.5.8, so that's the first thing I'd suggest you tend to. It would be best to retrieve the Combo from Apple Downloads rather than relying on what Software Update delivers. Once you have OS X updated, repair disk permissions & see if things improve. It's pointless to troubleshoot symptoms when the OS is so far behind.
<JCL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:59bb1d07.-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel What gives? Running 10.5.1, have the latest MS updates, about a week ago I'll I get is crashing at launch. Can Time Machine really be causing this? I've read similar crash posts and didn't seem to a good answer. I send/submit crash report almost every time. 17" Macbook pro 4GB, 2.53MHtz, and was very happy with MS Office until like I said, about a week ago. System config has not changed for some time. Please let me know if I can capture any data logs, or submit any additional info. Thanks!
- Prev by Date: Powerpoint 2008 does NOT save Changes to Font's
- Next by Date: Re: MUSIC: Does not save
- Previous by thread: Powerpoint 2008 does NOT save Changes to Font's
- Next by thread: Re: MUSIC: Does not save