Powerpoint to dvd?

I have produced a 30-minute self-playing Powerpoint Mac show I'd like to
convert to DVD or such so that it plays the same every time I play it. Works
well most of the time but sometimes it has glitches in sounds, etc. Does
such a program exist?

  • Re: TDA 1.6 menu background - size?
    ... Yet the same file plays OK externally. ... DVD standard). ... VOB files, one original 4:3 vob and one 16:9 vob. ... I assumed the IFO was revised from the earlier step, ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Jerky region 4 playback
    ... I just bought an Australian Region 2&4 DVD (Betty Blue) which plays fine in my Sony theatre system, but it just jerks along badly when played on my PC using CyberLink PowerDVD 3.0. ... Usually when they put a film onto PAL DVD they playback the video at 25fps instead of 24fps and speed up the audio to match, occasionally they framerate convert from 24 to 25 and the audio is played back at normal speed, the result is the film looks "ok" on a regular tv but bad on a computer because the footage is 50fps interlaced and not 25fps progressive. ...
    (uk.media.dvd)
  • Beck in HD and FFSJ file splitter
    ... chunk of the split file plays happily enough within Media Player Classic ... Ideally a PC with an HD graphics card capable of outputting 1080p via HDMI ... IIRC PS3 units will also play these files ... directly off a DVD although I don't have a PS3, ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Flexible outline presentation on CD?
    ... I understand that with my 2003 PowerPoint I may be able to use "Package ... If you need to make a presentation that plays in a CD or DVD drive in a ... outline slides, playing it, then returning to the index page - that same ... audio plays again. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • OT : K9Copy Problems
    ... I am trying to reduce the size of a DVD ISO image I created so that it ... I figured out how to actually mount the original ISO, ... and the ISO plays normally when I click the DVD ... With the output device set to ISO Image, ...
    (Debian-User)